others are saying
Service Options Checklist
Features of a Daughters & Company® Program
- We serve the older adult in any setting:
Home, retirement community, assisted living or nursing
- We provide direct, non-medical services to
the enrolled client, through a Staff Daughter.
- We follow standards of practice designed for
professional geriatric care managers.
- We neither accept payment nor offer compensation
- Our Staff Daughters do not
accept gifts of value from their clients.
- We have no minimum time commitment in our contracts.
- Autos used for client transportation are furnished
only by company contract. They are not owned by the Staff Daughters.
- Services provided by the same Staff Daughter,
with secondary backup, to provide continuity and bonding with
for the Older Adult
- Companionship and support from a Staff Daughter
who is carefully screened, matched for compatibility, trained,
supervised and bonded
- A personal advocate and friend
- Continued independence
- Freedom to express feelings to a friend who
will keep the information confidential.
for the Family
- An additional member of the care team
- Regular communication to consult and
- Documented information for use by health
- Peace of mind, freedom from guilt
- Confidence when away from the area